24 in Wide Format Photo Printer
Large Format Dye Printer 24" - 1 inch wide Print Head
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 24" large format printer produces vibrant full-bleed posters, clear text documents and crisp line drawings easily and quickly. The 24" output will impress clients and colleagues alike simply by communicating visual layouts with eye-catching color and exacting details. Features include a Reactive Ink system consisting of four highly colorfast dye inks - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black - plus two channels of pigment-based matte black.
The new imagePROGRAF iPF610 has a large LCD panel and operates with a reduced amount of noise, which means greater ease of operation and more flexibility in various environments. The printer provides both quality and performance, demanded by today's market with the L-COA controller - the brain of the imagePROGRAF iPF series. The L-COA controller, along with the 5-color Reactive Ink system, helps drive the best quality output at the highest possible speeds.
The iPF610 has on-board support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files. It prints on a variety of media plus the inclusion of printing/application software programs provides the versatility and flexibility needed to be used in a wide variety of industries and applications, all in one captivating package.
imagePROGRAF iPF610 Features:
- 5-Color Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink technology: Consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black dye ink and two channels of pigment Matte Black.
- HPGL-2 and HP RTL Support.
- Two Matte Black Ink Tanks: Doubling the matte black is used for maximum black density and speed.
- Print-Head with FINE technology: Incorporates an ultra high-density 15,360 nozzle print head with ultra small ink drops (4 pl), delivering smooth and beautiful gradations.
- Multiple Media Options: Four-Way multi-feed enables numerous paper options: roll, cassette, manual front feed and manual top feed.
- Borderless Printing: Four-sided edge-to-edge printing, only with roll media.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function: When clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, the print-head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF610 will automatically compensate by re-routing the ink to functioning nozzles.
Contact Bauer Office Solutions for this and other Canon office products.