Canon ImagePRESS 1135+
Monochrome Digital Press
Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Monochrome Digital Press Series
Canon's imagePRESS 1135+ is a digital black-and-white printing press that is built on the same core architecture as the imagePRESS C7000VP. Canon has developed an extraordinary monochrome production press that delivers uncompromising image and text quality, productivity, and versatility.
With true 1200 x 1200 dpi output and 256 grayscale gradations, the imagePRESS 1135+ produces consistently crisp text and beautifully detailed halftones on a wide range of media types and sizes. And it can print up to 6600 impressions per hour for unprecedented productivity that will move your print job through the shop quickly.
Enhanced productivity is the cornerstone of the imagePRESS 1135+ press and is built to be easy-to-use, consistent, and dependable. With the ADVANCED feeding technologies incorporated into the press, the press will run without missing a beat. Suction feeding, which is standard on the POD deck, picks up the paper with air instead of rollers. This is similar in design to how a commercial press functions, without the large capital outlay. In addition, the press can run unattended for hours because of its high capacity TONER hopper and ability to hold up to 10,000 sheets, further increasing the productivity the press will deliver.
Features of Canon’s imagePRESS 1135+ Digital Black and White Printing Press include:
- Twin Sleeve Development: A dual sleeve design delivering toner to the photoreceptive drum.
- ITB: The image transfer belt is responsible for transferring the latent image to the media.
- Multiple Pick Points: It's feasible to have up to 13 pick points with this engine. Up to 3 POD decks can be integrated, as well as one Multi Insertion unit that has 3 pick points.
- Paper Handling: The imagePRESS 1135+/1125+/1110+ digital presses have enhanced air assist technologies to ensure the reliable feeding for all medias.
- Image Quality: With 1200 X 1200 dpi imaging technology, produce near lithographic halftone images, crisp text, full solids that are free from mottle and fine lines.
- Accurate Registration: The imagePRESS 1135+/1125+/1110+ produce a professional looking product that is correctly aligned from front to back.
- Media Versatility: The imagePRESS 1135+/1125+/1110+ has the advantage of being able to print accurately on thin and thick stocks.
- Durability: The photoreceptive developing drum is composed of a very durable Amorphous Silicon, also known as a-Si. This material has a long life span of 6 million impressions.
- Productivity: The imagePRESS 1135+/1125+/1110+ prints at rated speed on all uncoated LTR media.
Contact Bauer Office Solutions for this and other Canon office products.