LASER CLASS 810
Canon Fax Machine
Canon LASER CLASS 810 Facsimile Machine
The Canon LASER CLASS 810 Multifunction Laser Facsimile supports a rich fax feature-set, with high-speed Super G3 capabilities, fast scanning speeds, and even automatic scanning of two-sided originals designed to streamline communications and the Job Forwarding and Archiving capabilities help to automate the storage of incoming and outgoing data.
With the LASER CLASS 810 Multifunction Laser Facsimile, your workgroup has the power of a high volume Canon Laser Facsimile machine and more! The LASER CLASS 810 has a 23-ppm output speed, optional network printing, 1200-dpi resolution, up to 37 scan-per-minute scanning, large document memory, and a 50-sheet document feeder, the LASER CLASS 810 goes beyond just fax.
Canon’s LASER CLASS 810 Multifunction Laser Facsimile features include:
- Super G3 Technology: Reduce phone line charges by transmitting data at 33.6 Kbps. Helps save time and money and increase fax productivity.
- High Speed, High Quality Output: standard on the LASER CLASS 800 Series devices. Documents can be printed as fast as 23-ppm, even when printing at 1200-dpi.
- Productive Document Feeding: With a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder the LASER CLASS 810 includes new duplex scanning in addition to auto duplex output capabilities.
- High Volume Paper Capacities: The LASER CLASS 810 comes standard with a paper supply of 600 sheets up to Legal-size: one 500-sheet front-loading adjustable cassettes and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- UFR II LT Print Technology: The LASER CLASS 810 utilizes the optional UFR II LT print technology for direct or shared network printing.
- Memory: The LASER CLASS 810 comes standard with a memory of up to 512 pages, with the option to upgrade to up to 1,500 pages.
- All-in-one Toner Cartridge
Contact Bauer Office Solutions for this and other Canon office products.