LASER CLASS 650i
Canon Fax Machine
Canon LASER CLASS 650i Facsimile Machine
Canon's LASER CLASS 650i Multifunction Laser Facsimile offers the flexible productivity your business needs. The rich fax feature set includes versatile dialing capabilities, high memory capacity, and the ability to automate the storage of incoming data with Job Forwarding.
Beyond fax, there are numerous functions that Canon LASER CLASS 650i Multifunction Laser Facsimile can help achieve, such as seamless workflows and enhanced productivity allows you to copy one - or two-sided originals at speeds of up to 29 pages per minute (letter) with the convenient copying feature.
Consolidate existing single-function fax and printer devices into one with the device's standard wired and wireless network capabilities. Easily send and send documents in color to your PC, network, or email with the standard sending capability. All with an intuitive interface that includes an animated 5-line LCD screen, one-touch faxing keys, and dedicated Solution Keys.
Canon’s LASER CLASS 650i Multifunction Laser Facsimile features include:
- A compact fax-centric MFP supporting up to legal-sized paper, the LASER CLASS 650i model features a smart, comfortable design and that enables the system to be placed in areas with limited space.
- The standard Super G3 fax functionality delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds, allowing businesses to consolidate separate single-function fax and print devices into one compact unit.
- Protect confidential documents by printing them to the standard Secured Print, and release them with your PIN code when ready.
- The user-friendly interface features 19 on-touch destination keys, an animated 5-line LCD, and dedicated Solution Keys for easy operation of advanced features.
- The LASER CLASS 650i includes duplex scanning in addition to auto duplex output capabilities, enabling users to scan and copy with virtually nonstop productivity.
- The standard Send Lite technology gives users the ability to scan and send documents in color directly to various destinations such as e-mail addresses, USB memory media, or even a particular folder on their network or computers. .
- LASER CLASS 650i is ready to handle your office prints with standard UFR II LT, PCL 5e/6 and Postscript3 (emulation) printing.
- The LASER CLASS 650i model enables longer runs between paper refills, allowing offices to be more productive.
- Standard duplex scanning and printing capability provides users with the ability to copy/print their documents on either one or two sides of paper, saving paper, toner, and energy.
- The LASER CLASS 650i gives IT managers control and helps drive cost out of operations with a variety of tools including the standard Remote User Interface, support for Canon's imageWARE Enterprise Management Console application, and Canon's Generic PCL6 driver to simplify driver deployment. The system also supports imageWARE Remote, Canon's eMaintenance solution.
- ID Card Copy mode provides a simple way to copy both sides of an ID card onto a single page.
- Save on your electrical use with the ENERGY STAR-qualified LASER CLASS 650i model. The model also uses only 2.3W sleep mode and has a very low EPA Typical Electrical Consumption value.
- The LASER CLASS 650i provides for a quick and easy maintenance of customer-replaceable components. The black toner and drum unit are combined into one unit.
Contact Bauer Office Solutions for this and other Canon office products.